Location : Canberra
Clearance Must have Baseline
Expiry Date 2024-01-02
Applications closing on: Tuesday 2nd January 2024
Title: Business Analyst
Duration: 12 + 12 + 12 months
Clearance: Must have Baseline
This role is based in Barton, Canberra. Flexible working arrangements are available with a mix of work from home and office based work with at least 2 days in the office required. Work from home days will need to be tailored to work around business engagement and workshops.
The Client seeking the services of multiple highly skilled Business Analysts with significant experience leading business analysis activities. The successful candidates will work with business subject matter experts (SME’s) to elicit business requirements for several initiatives underway.
A minimum of 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Have experience working with both Agile and Waterfall delivery approaches.
- Have experience working in software development teams and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Hold strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills.
- Lead a range of business and technical stakeholder engagements to collect, analyse and define business requirements across the Parliamentary departments.
- Define user stories, acceptance criteria and create wireframes where necessary.
- Define the current state and future state for new business processes and articulate options for implementation.
- Collaborate with other sections across the Information Services Division to support the design and development of solutions to meet the requirements of Parliamentary departments.
- Work with the delivery team to inform development and testing effort.
- Undertake other related activities to support successful delivery as required.