Location : Canberra
Clearance Must have Baseline
Expiry Date 2023-09-28
Applications closing on: Thursday, 28 September 2023
Title: Project Manager
Duration: 9+12+12 months
Clearance: must have Baseline Clearance
Working arrangements: All working arrangements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Project 1 is the AV and VC Modernisation project which is modernising the AV and VC capabilities to support remote working and flexible arrangements and the introduction of a MS Teams enable call centre solution
- Project 2 is the Infrastructure and Network Enhancements project which is streamlining the network architecture and infrastructure consumed staff across offices within Australia and overseas, as well as introducing a cloud back-up solution and Microsoft Information Protection.
- Manage the implementation of multiple IT projects as part of the broader program
- Be required to adhere to the Treasury’s Project Management Framework
- Provide on the job training and knowledge transfer to other Treasury IT staff to support internal capability uplift
- Complete relevant documentation including any Technical Artefacts and Standard Operating Procedures
- Demonstrated Federal Government experience in the delivery of multiple IT projects, with a focus on end user computing, infrastructure, and networking initiatives.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong rapport with business stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills